RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool Software Download
The RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool utility software download is a typical Windows-based, self-executing installation. The install program sets up the correct COM port, data link, and protocol so that the RoadRelay 4 software calibration can be downloaded to your RoadRelay 4. The steps for running the RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool software download are listed below. Note that the RoadRelay 5 uses PowerSpec to download its software calibration.
Download the RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool zip file and follow the instructions below.
- Unzip the executable file using zip/unzip software.
- Click on the Windows Start menu and click Run.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the file you have downloaded.
- Click the OK button to run the RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool utility executable program.
- Follow the instructions on the RoadRelay 4 download page to download the latest software calibration into your RoadRelay 4.
For more detailed instructions, you should read the RoadRelay 4 calibration tool HelpMe file.