You deserve a diesel. Building on a legacy of proven reliability, the L9 for 2017 and newer products features a Single Module™ aftertreatment, reliability improvements and even longer extended coverage options.
Cummins L9 Features And Benefits.
- American Ingenuity – It’s designed in Indiana and built in North Carolina, for maximum reliability.
- Proven Performance – Building on a legacy of over 5 million C/L Series engines built, with over 30 years of continuous improvement, for total confidence.
- Better Downhill Control – With the VGT exhaust brake and optional compression brake, you get longer service brake life.
- Best Power-to-Weight Ratio In Motorhomes – Leaving more capacity for
what you want to bring.
- More Room for Your Gear – Cummins new Single Module aftertreatment weighs up to 30 percent less and is 70 percent smaller than the previous aftertreatment, with improved efficiency.
- Longer Life – Heavy duty design with updated replaceable wet cylinder liners and roller cam followers.
- Peace of Mind – With a standard 5-year/100,000-mile base warranty and optional full engine coverages up to eight years, we’ve got you covered.
- Cummins on Every™ Corner – Over 3,500 authorized locations across North America, to support parts and service needs
- One Source for Service – Your local distributor supports both Cummins engines and CumminsOnan® generators.
- World-Class Support – Call 1-800-CUMMINS™ (1-800-286-6467) for answers to your questions and support for your service needs.
- Connected Solutions – Combine with QuickServe® Online Mobile, Cummins Fault Advisor and Connected Diagnostics,™ for even
- INSITE™ Mobile – This app enables downloading of critical engine and operational data to mobile devices, for accurate reporting.
|Oil and Filter
Consult your chassis and engine Owners Manuals for more information.