Construction & Heavy Equipment Engines – The Cummins Advantage
The world’s toughest jobs demand the planet’s toughest engines. Cummins designs and manufactures some of the construction industry’s most powerful and reliable diesel engines, and supports customers through our extensive global service network.
Here are three reasons to always insist on Cummins…
1. The Right Engine for Any Job
With engines ranging from 50-1200 hp, you’re sure to find the right Cummins engine for your specific needs. Partnerships with some of the construction industry’s finest brands make Cummins engines available in machinery including:
- Earth Moving (bulldozers, excavators, backhoes, etc.)
- Materials Handling (forklifts, cranes, terminal tractors, etc.)
- Road Construction (rollers, graders, mixers, etc.)
- Stationary Power (chippers, grinders, pumps, air compressors, etc.)
- Other Industrial Applications
2. A Truly Global Service Network
Cummins supports customers through a network of 600 distributor locations and 7,200 dealers in more than 190 countries and territories, across six continents. No matter where you’re working around the globe, Cummins is close by. And you can always reach a Cummins Care representative 24-hours-a-day by calling 1-800-DIESELS (1-800-343-7357).
3. Proven Technology
Cummins construction engines leverage technologies proven and enhanced through decades of on-highway experience and customized to perform in the harshest environments. Cummins Quantum System engines offer the power you need for every type of equipment while meeting or exceeding the latest emissions standards for your operating region. Find a Sales and Service Location