American ingenuity and over 30 years of continuous improvement have made the Cummins B6.7 a standard in reliability and performance for motorhomes and thousands of other applications, from RAM trucks to minehunters serving our armed forces. Because they provide higher confidence, performance and reliability, you deserve a diesel.
- Stronger in the Hills – The B6.7 has 50 percent more torque than gasoline engines, and a standard VGT exhaust brake, all at lower rpm with less noise.
- Peace of Mind – With a standard 5 year/100,000-milebase warranty and optional full engine coverages up toeight years, we've got you covered.
- Longer-Lasting – Cruising easily at a lower rpm not only
provides a quieter ride, but allows the diesel to last two to three times longer than gasoline engines.
- Leading Fuel Economy – With up to 40 percent better fuel economy than gasoline-powered motorhomes, the B6.7 lets you choose where you stop for fuel.
- Quiet Responsiveness – Cummins VGT® Turbo and High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel system provide exceptional throttle response at every rpm, faster warmup and stronger engine braking.
- Optimized Emissions Control – Cummins Single Module™ aftertreatment system has exceptional thermal efficiency, resulting in fewer regenerations, and meets OBD16 and GHG17 requirements.
- Proven Track Record – Over 12 million B Series engines have been sold in the last 30-plus years. The most recent improvements include the turbo bearing and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Better Filtration – New Cummins NanoNet® fuel filters provide 10 times better protection than conventional fuel filters.
- Reliable Starting – A dependable air intake heater allows unaided cold starts, even at well below 10°F.
- Full Vehicle Integration – Each OEM installation undergoes rigorous testing, to optimize dependability.
||408 CU IN
|Lube Oil Capacity*
||Up to B20
|Engine Braking Horsepower
||Up to 182 HP @ 3200 RPM
|No Load-Governed Speed
|Engine Weight (Dry)
*Depending on configuration
Product Finder Specifications
||Advertised HP (kW) @ RPM
||Peak Torque LB-FT (N•M) @ RPM
||360 (268) @ 2400
||800 (1085) @ 1800
||340 (254) @ 2600
||700 (949) @ 1600
||325 (242) @ 2400
||750 (1017) @ 1800
||300 (224) @ 2600
||660 (895) @ 1600
- One Source for Service – Your local distributor supports both Cummins engines and Cummins Onan® generators.
- Cummins on Every™ Corner – Over 3,500 authorized locations across North America, to support your parts and service needs.
- RV Specialists – Over 40 Coach Care™ locations across the United States and Canada, to take care of more than just your engine and generator needs.
- Connected Solutions™ – Combine with Cummins QuickServe® Online mobile, Cummins Fault Advisor and Connected Diagnostics,™ for even better support.
- World-Class Support – Call 1-800-CUMMINS™ (1-800-286-6461) for answers to your questions and support for your service needs.
- INSITE™ Mobile – Enables downloading of critical engine and operational data to mobile devices for fast, accurate diagnostics and reporting.
- Get the Latest – For more information on the Cummins B6.7 engine, visit cumminsengines.com/rv.
Visit power.cummins.com/rv to learn more about Cummins
Onan generators. For maintenance and parts information,
|Oil & Filter
|Crankcase Breather Filter
Consult your chassis and engine Owners Manuals for additional information
|2017 B6.7 For Recreational Vehicles Flyer
|2017 RV / EV Extended Coverage TriFold Brochure